At HomeWe're with you At Home.
At WorkWe are with you At Work.
Mission & Vision
Our Mission: The Arc Gloucester empowers individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families to achieve their highest potential through advocacy, education and quality services.
Our Vision: Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities shall have equal opportunities to live, work and socialize in their chosen communities.
- Read our latest Newsletter
- Listen as individuals who receive services from The Arc Gloucester, family members and employers share their personal stories.
- Also, catch up on monthly episodes of The Arc Report radio show by clicking here.
- Don’t miss our channel with the latest episodes.
- Follow us in social media
Virtual ProgrammingDue to COVID-19, we were forced to cancel our in person programs and vocational services. We now offer virtual programming!
Sunshine Bakery and Café
Sunshine Bakery and Café is now open! Head over to our new and improved location and get your hands on some great and tasty items!
Don't forget to switch to Amazon Smile so The Arc Gloucester receives a donation!
Sunshine Inn RentalsHost Weddings, Corporate Events, Birthday Parties, Luncheons, Family Reunions, Showers and more at Sunshine Inn!
Our BlogCheck out our latest blog post !
Our BusinessesThe Arc Gloucester provides individuals with developmental disabilities the opportunity to increase existing skills and/or develop new skills in a pre-employment, business environment by working at the Copy Center, Mobile Crew and theThrift Shop.
How You Can Help
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode